The ONLY Pilates Membership that Makes it Easy for You to Take your Wellness to the Next Level
SLIDING SCALE PRICING WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL
Same Value, Different Price Points
Choose From FIVE Payment Options
- Commitment Free
- 7 Day Free Trial
- 12 LIVE Pilates & Movement Classes (MO - 10:30, TU/TH - 7pm)
1 Guest Wellness Expert or Movement Specialist
- 70+ video library of Movement Classes, Guest Coaches, Guest Wellness Speakers, and Meditations
- An app to bring your membership anywhere
- Private Facebook Community
Get Healthier and Stronger Wherever you are with the Online Pilates, Movement and Wellness Studio in your Back Pocket
Get ready to take your WELLNESS to the next level.
On a Scale from 1-10, How are you Feeling Day to Day?
If you answered under an 8, this membership is for you.
You CAN Move Better, Feel Better and Live Better
HEY, I AM CHRISTINA
I have helped over 400 women in the last 15 years to...
start prioritizing their health, get moving, move with ease, eat better, drink more water and reduce stress in their lives. They have gotten stronger, experienced less pain and can easily to take on the physical challenges of daily life.
Being a busy mom who was parenting on my own most of the time, I found it impossible to find an hour of uninterrupted time alone to devote to my self-care. I was so frustrated that my new life wouldn't give me the freedom I needed to take care of myself.
Plus, knowing that I couldn't fill my own cup so that I could take care of everyone else just had me feeling like my life was out of control and I was stuck in a vicious cycle.
I started feeling that if I couldn't dedicate an hour to movement, then it wasn't worth it. I was trying to fit myself into a set of impossible standards.
Then I had an A HA moment that changed everything. I started changing my expectations around what exercise HAD to be.
FIRST, I could move alongside my children, while modeling self-care.
SECOND, it could be 10 or 15 minutes long.
THIRD, it didn't matter where it happened. It could be in the kitchen for all that mattered.
Starting to make better choices around my movement was just the beginning and then I could start making better choices in all areas of my life.
I am taking all those hard lessons and put them in one place for you. You don't have to make the same mistakes.
Pilates, Movement & Wellness Online Studio
Finally stop feeling guilty about NOT moving enough and start taking the right action to get you moving and proudly taking care of YOU. You deserve it.
- Get Stronger by accessing the live Pilates and Movement classes and movement library for all levels and durations to meet your time constraints
- Manage Stress by meditating, moving regularly, taking care of yourself consistently and taking Riikka Wilson's metabolizing stress session
- Boost Metabolism by following Daphne Kostova's simple recommendations
- Reduce Low Back Pain with amazing Pilates and movement classes that will focus on strengthening and mobilizing your core and back
- Start Moving with Ease by learning techniques to float through life with less tension using the Franklin Method
Weekly Live Class Schedule
→ WHAT’S INCLUDED.
- Monday 10:30am EST: All Levels Pilates and Movement Class (Facebook Group)
- Tuesday 7:00pm EST: All Levels Pilates and Movement Class (Zoom Room)
- Thursday 7:00pm EST: All Levels Pilates and Movement Class (Zoom Room)
All classes are available as a replay for 7 days and uploaded to the library the next day.
Here are Just Some of the Classes you Can Find in the Studio
Plus 70+ On-Demand Classes Available at your Fingertips
What People Are Saying About The Online Studio
"I AM FINALLY PAIN-FREE"
I am still using the app and fit in sessions when I can. Thank you so much for all the great content!
- Charmaine B (Entrepreneur and Mom)
"I NEEDED THE MOTIVATION"
I realize how much I need to work on taking a moment to stop thinking of everything and just give my soul and my mind time to connect strictly with my soul. Focus on the moment instead of business business business. Christina is a great driver to help me and others remember to focus on mind, body and soul!
Sherley J (Busy mom & Podcast Producer)